Should you focus on printing or custom signs? It’s a fair question, why not both?
Printing vs Signs: Which Is Better For You?
Branding is extremely important for a business. From offset printing and digital prints to wide format printing, a printing company can help you create a ton of amazing graphics and prints you can use to grow your visability.
On the other hand, custom signs serve a big purpose too. You certainly want to make sure your brick-and-mortar business has a sign, if not multiple signs. Not only does it benefit you from having a business sign on your building, having signs in other areas can be important as well.
So, like we said, why not have both?
Custom Sign Solutions
There’s a number of different custom signs you can have built.
- LED Signs – LED signs are one of the most popular types of signs you can get. These signs have gained a lot of popularity over the last decade as many business owners are now using them.
- LED Neon Signs – While these signs can be used for home, events, or locations, custom neon led signs can also be used for your business. These LED neon signs can be used to display both inside and outdoors.
- Channel Letter Signs – Channel letters can be made with plastic or metal, they’re often used for exterior signs on commercial or public buildings. These types of signs usually have internal lighting. A channel letter can be any number, letter or character used in the sign. The major parts of channel letters are the face, return, back, and lighting element. The returns, or letter sides, are made with aluminum sheeting. The face and back are usually acrylic but can also be aluminum, nonexistent, and other materials. Because they are highly flexible, channel letters signs are available in an array of colors, fonts, and sizes.
- Digital Signs – Another option would be digital signs. Digital signs give you a wide range of branding opportunities. Digital signs can be used for companies, displays, sports, offices, concerts, events, and more.
Just as with signs, there’s a lot of different printing methods that can be used to create a wide range of branding materials for your organization.
Offset printing is usually the best option when printing large quantities. Although there is a significant initial cost to set-up the equipment, additional units become relatively less expensive as the quantity of prints increase. If you need a large quantity of prints made, this is a good option to choose.
With digital printing, ink is transferred directly onto the surface. Instead of needing aluminum plates and rubber blankets to transfer an image, digital printing uses liquid ink during the production. Traditional home inkjet printers are one of the most common digital printing methods.
Wide format printing can be used to create a wide range of prints for your business. These include but are not limited to;
- Banners for indoors and outside
- Product displays
- Environmental graphics, including custom wall décor and murals
- Floor graphics
- Tradeshow displays
- Yard signs
- Posters and prints
In Closing: Printing vs Signs
In closing, whether it’s prints or signs, both of them can be used to grow your business and brand.
With each of them, you have a number of different options to fit your unique scenario.
The option(s) you choose are going to depend on your exact needs, but both give you a wide range of options to work with.