At Lithographics, sustainable manufacturing is an important part of our philosophy and our business practices. Whether we are producing a project, investing in new equipment, or identifying a process for improvement, we look for ways to minimize our environmental impact and to conserve energy and natural resources in ways that are safe for our community, our customers, and our employees.
Sustainable Manufacturing Practices:
- Lithographics operates using Lean Manufacturing practices
- We select equipment and machinery with sustainability in mind
- We use soy and vegetable-based inks
- We promote and encourage FSC Certified and sustainable papers
- We practice responsible sourcing
- Our equipment is regularly maintained for maximum efficiency
- Our rigorous quality control systems measure multiple data points throughout our process to identify areas of improvement and reduce waste
Lithographics recycles paper and corrugate, pallets, web cores, plastics, press plates and blankets, chemicals, solvents, inks, toners, oils, and glue. All of our associates are trained in our recycling procedures.
Lithographics is FSC® certified (FSC-C020656), which gives our clients the option of printing a piece that supports the sustainable management and preservation of forests. We also recognize that each client has different needs and a different focus. Please let us know what you wish to achieve. Whether it relates to green energy, carbon offsetting, or green logistics, Lithographics can help you achieve your corporate sustainability goals.
Ask about our FSC® certified products.
Want to talk?
Please Call Us: 1-615-889-1200
What you have to say is important. When you need to say it in print, say it with Litho. No matter whether you need one copy or a million pieces, we're ready to help.